Swedish Canadian Assisted Living Residence
7230 Halifax Street, Burnaby, BC
⋅ Bistro ⋅ Luxurious Spa Bath Tub
⋅ Hair Salon ⋅ Courtyard
⋅ Underground Parking ⋅ Activity Centers
⋅ Laundry Rooms ⋅ Exercise Room ⋅ Dining Area
⋅ Common Living Area with 70″ Flat Screen TV
Personal Care Services
Provided through Fraser Health to Assisted Living Residents
- Medication Administration – If you require this service, our care team will administer medications as prescribed by your physician.
- Daily Living – If you require services, such as assistance with dressing, personal hygiene, toileting, shower/bath and others, our care team will assist/support you in a way that promotes your independence, choice, and dignity.
Provided to all Residents
- Meals – Swedish Assisted Living Residence provides 2 nutrious meals daily in our dining room. Those meals include lunch and supper.
- Housekeeping – Thorough clean resident’s suite for 30 minutes per week and refresh clean resident’s suite for 3 minutes every other day or everyday.
- Laundry – Weekly flat linens and towel laundry are provided for residents. Personal clothes laundry is available at an additional charge per load.
- Recreation Programs – Including community outings, mobile library, fitness and wellness, current events, games and socials, crafts, music and spiritual events.
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System – A wireless call system is provided to the resident which can be used 24 hours a day in emergency cases, to call the Assisted Living Care Team for assistance.
- Maintenance – Regular building and ground maintenance ensures the facility is safe for you, your visitors and the team.